Monday, January 23, 2006

You've Seen This Before & You Didn't Care the First Time

My brother has been bugging the living snot out of me to repost the Monogrammed Special-Ed Headgear with Really Special Mittens from December, much like lazy bloggers do with their collections of amusing photos. Actually lazy bloggers just endlessly trade and repost each other's crap making me think that there are only a few hundred original photos on the entire net making the rounds. Oh, and the films of the chimp drinking his own pee and that Star Wars dumbass with the stick.

Anyhoo, he wants everyone to know that he thought it looked like the guy was wearing a jockstrap on his head. A monogrammed jockstrap no less. Personally I think he's just hinting at a birthday gift but I could be wrong.

For the record I had wanted to include the thought that the initials "BM" stood for "bowel movement" but I was much too lazy to edit the original post.

Ya happy now??? No? Of course not. No one is ever truly happy. That's why we send each other vids of chimps drinking pee.

Vogue Knitting Book, 11th Edition, 1948.