Saturday, December 06, 2014

Moody Mitts

 

Have you ever had a perfect morning, then the day suddenly went right down the toilet, or vice versa? These double-sided mitts can be flipped around to show how you really feel--vintage kittens on one side and “Fuck My Life” in a scroungy typewriter font on the other.

Suggested Yarns
Knit Picks Palette, one ball each color. You’ll use less than half of each.
Size
One size, fits palm circumference 7”- 8”


 This pattern is available on Ravelry for $3.00 USD



3 comments:

LadyZen said...

You should really charge more for your patterns. They are f'ing AWESOME. I'm a-scared to use needles smaller than about a 6 myself... Yeah, I know. I've never knit anything with a pattern in it either. It's so scary outside my cozy little knitting bag!

mobogenie baixar said...

I think I need it. Thank you for update information. i like your blog.
---
i like play game clickjogos online free and apply baixar facebook online free and apply baixar mobogenie

H. Rosario Amber said...

Would be awesome to know where I are able obtain it. Please maintain up the very good job. We all require far more such website owners like you on the net and much fewer spammers. Fantastic mate! Jean Claude Van Damme | Jean Claude Van Damme | Jean Claude Van Damme | Racing Games