Saturday, December 30, 2006

Remodelling

After checking this blog on my brother's wood-burning PC over Xmas I discovered it looks like complete and total ass on every browser except Internet Explorer. I don't know why. I'd only taken a perfectly innocent template, rummaged around in the HTML, then simply duct-taped it all back together again. It should look completely gorgeous on everybody's browser, mainly because I said so.

So there.

If it starts to look all screwy for a day or so it's not because I've got an an infestation of vermin, it's because I've been screwing around with this new Blogger Beta crapola. The prospect of changing over to Blogger Beta and using their happy little toys strikes me as being as depressing as a Funky Winkerbean strip. OK, maybe not that depressing but you get the picture. I'm guessing they'll eventually force everyone to change over whether they like it or not so we'll all be one big happy family! Gaaah!

Please, won't someone load the entire cast of Funky Winkerbean on a train, catch it on fire, then derail it into a swamp full of alligators? No wait, I think that's next week's plot.