Sunday, December 04, 2005

Oh Good Lord, No

Ahhh, there ain't nothing better than 1970's skanky beachwear. So practical! So flattering!

This is made of something called "Sidar 4-ply Crepe" which could be made of just about anything. I'm thinking acrylic 'cos you know how perfect acrylic is for the beach. insert more sarcasm here

Would these look any better on different models? Nahhhh. 'taint possible for these to look good on anyone, especially that little orange number, since they went to all the trouble of matching the yarn to her skin. I'm especially amused by the addition of the teeny little chain belt.

I'm having a hard time looking at these and picturing someone clapping and squealing with delight that they've found the outfit to make for their big, stupid, sweaty, stinky beach trip.

One of about 75 reasons I hate the beach.

I dare you to click on the images for a close-up. I double-dog dare you!!!

The Family Crochet Book, (c)1971.